- Occurred at 3:30 p.m. (6/8/07)-
301 Harvard Street
Kevin Hudson and Nazario Martinez were arrested for Shoplifting and possession of burglarious tools. Sprint Store employees reported that the two suspects had stolen a phone from the store.
- Occurred at 2:00 a.m. (6/9/07)-
Kent Street/ Beacon Street
Luis Morales of
- Occurred at 8:26 a.m. (6/9/07)-
Boylston St/ Dunster Road
Jose De Freitas of Roslindale was placed under arrest for being Not Duly Licensed and speeding.
- Occurred at 2:53 a.m. (6/10/07)-
1180 Beacon Street
Michael Perrotta of
B&E&L OF MOTOR VEHICLE
- Occurred at 12:30 a.m. (6/6/07) and 2:00 a.m. (6/7/07)-
The passenger side window of the victim’s vehicle was smashed. A Garmin GPS system was missing.
- Between 9:00 p.m. (6/9/07) and 9:00 a.m. (6/10/07)-
The passenger side window of the victim’s vehicle had been broken and a bag of change worth $15 was taken.
- Between 9:00 p.m. (6/80/70) and 4:24 p.m. (6/10/07)-
While taking a report for a B&E&L of another motor vehicle, the officer observed a car in the lot that had been broken into. The car had a broken driver side window. The victim was contacted and stated that she does not believe that anything was missing from the vehicle at this time.
- Between 11:00 a.m. and 7:20 p.m. (6/10/07)-
The front passenger side window of the victim’s vehicle had been smashed. A portable Garmin GPS system and cell phone were stolen.
- Between 12:00 p.m. (6/3/07) and 7:00 a.m. (6/4/07)-
115 Greenough St
At the above time and location, the victim stated that she had used a third floor staff restroom at
- Between 2:26 p.m. (6/7/07) and 7:00 a.m. (6/8/07)-
A package addressed to the victim was opened and the contents were taken. The victim observed the opened package in the foyer of her apartment building.
- Between 9:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. (6/8/07)-
The victim’s bicycle was stolen from the bike rack located at
- Between 12:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. (6/6/07)-
The victim reported that his 1992 “specialized Hard Rock” bicycle was missing. The victim had left his garage door open.
- Between 9:00 pm (6/9/07) and 11:00 am (6/10/07)-
The victim’s black hand bag was taken from her front porch. The victim reported that that she had set her hand bag down on the porch while she was in the process of moving. She forgot about the bag and left it on the porch. When she returned the next morning the bag had been stolen.
- Between 12:30 p.m. (6/8/07) and 9:00 a.m. (6/9/07)-
1 Incinerator Road
A trailer/office belonging to the town of
- Between 6:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. (6/8/07)-
227 Washington Street
The victim reported that an Asian male suspect had cut the top to her convertible. She and two other witnesses had observed the suspect committing the act. The suspect will be summonsed into court for the damage.
- Occurred at 11:29 p.m. (6/9/07)-
400 Washington Street
A dumpster fire was reported behind CVS. A witness observed a small white car turn off of
- Occurred at 12:02 a.m. (6/10/07)-
115 Greenough Street
An outside trash fire was reported at