- Occurred at 1:28 a.m. (5/3/07)- Cypress Street/Boylston Street
Zoë Robertson of Charlestown was arrested for Operating Under the Influence of an Intoxicating Liquor. Robertson was observed swerving back and forth on Boylston Street traveling at approximately 30 mph. She was unable to complete one field sobriety test, and refused to submit to any more.
- Occurred at 2:34 a.m. (5/3/07)- Harvard Street/Babcock Street
Amish Patel of Dorchester was placed under arrest for a default warrant for failure to appear. Patel had run through a red light after officers had observed him accelerating away from them.
- Between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. (5/1/07)- Beacon Street
Three iron rods attached to hydrants along Beacon Street were damaged. The rods had been bent over.
- Occurred at 9:45 a.m. (5/3/07)- 1180 Beacon Street
The cement light of a parking meter had large cracks on the bottom of the post resulting in extensive damage.
- Occurred at 4:40 p.m. (5/3/07)- 1317 Beacon Street, Trader Joe’s
The suspect was seen concealing multiple items on his person and then leaving the store without paying. A store employee had followed the suspect, and he was later detained by an officer. He will be summonsed to court for shoplifting.
- Between 12:00 p.m. (4/30/07) and 12:36 p.m. (5/2/07)- Monmouth Street
At the above time and location, the victim’s license plate was taken off her motor vehicle.
- Between 9:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. (4/30/07)- Cypress Street
At the above time and location, the victim’s residence had been broken into. It appears that the suspect had used a large screw driver to force open the rear kitchen window. The suspect targeted the bedroom and took jewelry from a jewelry box.
- Between 9:00 a.m. (3/5/07) and 10:13 a.m. (5/3/07)- 18-20 Winslow Road
The victim reported that he had started noticing graffiti around the area of his home approximately two (2) months ago. The barrel and dumpster behind his residence were the most recently tagged.