Occurred at 12:50 am (12/8)
- Officers conducted a traffic stop for an expired inspection sticker. The operator was placed under arrest for operating on a revoked license.
Occurred at 1:45 am (12/9)
- Police were called for a fight in progress. Police spoke with the victim who stated that he was ‘jumped’ by two unknown parties and had items stolen. The two subjects were found by responding officers in the area and placed under arrest for assault and battery and larceny.
Occurred between 5:00 pm (12/5) and 7:10 am (12/7)
- Officers responded to Sealey’s Restaurant for a report of broken glass. After speaking with the owners it was found that items were missing as well as damaged.
Occurred between 6:00 pm (12/6) and 10:49 (12/7)
- Victim reported that it appeared that someone attempted to gain access to their business during the above times
Occurred between 8:00 pm (12/6) and 8:00 am (12/7)
- Victims reported that they had rented a moving truck that was parked in front of the residence. When they originally parked the vehicle there was no damage. When they returned there were two visible spray painted markings on the truck.
Occurred between 10:00 pm (12/4) and 8:30 am (12/7) Pleasant St
- Victim reported that the front entrance way of the building was tagged by graffiti marks.
Occurred between 7:00 am (12/1) and 7:00 am (12/8) 541Harvard St
- Officers took a report of graffiti along the side of the building of Rubin’s Deli
Larceny from Auto
Occurred between 11:00 am (12/6) and 2:44 pm (12/7) Pleasant St
- Victim returned to their vehicle to find that all four tires had been stolen.
Occurred between 11:00 am (12/8) and 11:23 am (12/8)
- Victim reported that an aluminum ladder was taken off the property.
Occurred at 9:44 am (12/9)
- Victim reported to officers that the snow shovel in front of the house was stolen
Occurred between 4:10 pm (12/9) and 4:15 pm (12/9)
- Officers responded to the AT&T store for reports of a stolen I-Phone from the display.
Occurred between 7:30 pm (12/9) and 9:15 pm (12/9)
- Victim reported to police that while at the Brookline Public Library their backpack was stolen along with their laptop computer.
Occurred between 9:00 pm (12/6) and 8:00 pm (12/9)
- Victim reported to police that the front license plate of the vehicle had been stolen.