- Occurred at 12:54PM (12/07) – 302 Harvard St
An officer on patrol stopped a vehicle for obstructing traffic. Further investigation revealed that the driver was not duly licensed and had a default warrant. The driver was placed under arrest.
- Occurred at 2:44AM (12/07) – Beacon St/ Corey Rd
An officer on patrol stopped a vehicle for having a defective exhaust. A driver’s license check revealed that the driver’s right to operate a motor vehicle had been suspended. The driver was placed under arrest for operating after suspension.
- Occurred at 12:06AM (12/07) – 1780 Beacon St
An officer on patrol stopped a vehicle traveling at excessive speed. Further investigation revealed that the driver was operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license. He was placed under arrest.
- Occurred at 2:17AM (12/06) – Washington St/ White Pl
An officer on patrol observed a vehicle take a wrong turn into oncoming traffic. After stopping the vehicle further investigation revealed that the driver was operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol. The driver was placed under arrest.
- Occurred ay 4:36PM (12/05) – 1440 Beacon St
Officers were dispatched to a report of an assault and battery. Upon arrival police meet with the victim who stated that he was in a confrontation with another subject when the subject became physically aggressive and hit him. The subject was placed under arrest and charged with two counts of assault and battery.
- Occurred at 9:39AM (12/03) – St Paul St/ Sewall Ave
An officer on patrol stopped a motor vehicle after it failed to stop for a red light. After further investigation the driver was placed under arrest for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol.
Breaking and Entering/ Larceny MV
- Occurred between 4:00PM (12/06) and 4:32PM (12/06) – 525 Harvard St
Victim reported that upon returning to her vehicle she observed that her rear driver side window had been broken. She observed that her Garmin GPS unit valued at $240 and IPod were stolen.
- Occurred between 3:55PM (12/06) and 3:59PM (12/06) – 10 Parkway RD
Reporting party stated that she heard a banging noise outside. After looking out her window she observed a middle aged, black male with black and grey hair, wearing a dark jacket, in her neighbor’s vehicle. After confronting the suspect, the suspect got into a light blue Toyota Camry and fled. After notifying the owner of the vehicle it appeared that a Garmin Street Pilot GPS unit had been taken.
- Occurred between 10:00PM (12/05) and 7:30AM (12/06) – 487 Boylston St
Victim reported that sometime overnight someone entered her vehicle and took approximately $12 in loose change along with seven compact discs. The vehicle had been left unlocked.
- Occurred between 12:13PM (12/03) and 1:13PM (12/03) – 313 Tappan St
Victim reported that upon returning to his vehicle he observed that the lock on his van had been pried off. He noticed that his Magellan GPS unit valued at $350 was missing.
Breaking and Entering MV
- Occurred between 2:45PM (12/07) and 4:05PM (12/07) – 171 Amory St
Reporting party stated that he observed a parked vehicle with its rear passenger side window smashed. Upon inspection it appeared that a travel bag had been removed from the vehicle and its contents had been spread out on the sidewalk. After contacting the owner of the vehicle it appeared that nothing was missing.
- Occurred between 8:00PM (12/05) and 8:00AM (12/06) – 130 Longwood Ave
Reporting party stated that he observed graffiti written on the side of his building. The graffiti read “Chavez” and was written using red spray paint.
- Occurred between 8:00PM (12/05) and 10:45AM (12/06) – 1378 Beacon St
A store owner reports that upon returning to her store she observed that someone had poured oil on the front steps. There was also cement found on the front door lock.
- Occurred between 10:00AM (12/06) and 8:00AM (12/06) – 76 Babcock St
Victim reported that upon returning home she observed that her Mac laptop valued at $1000 was missing. After notifying her three roommates it appeared that all their laptops were taken from their rooms. Also missing was a white and gold Marc Jacobs watch valued at $210 and $25 of rolled quarters.
- Occurred between 5:00PM (12/04) and 7:42AM (12/05) – 1362 Beacon St
Officers were dispatched to a business on a report of a broken front window. Upon arrival police noticed that the front door window had been broken. The owner reported that $66.00 dollars was missing from the front desk area. Nothing else appeared to be missing.
- Occurred at 2:03AM (12/05) – 48 Boylston St
Officers responded to a business alarm. Upon arrival officers observed that a window had been broken and found the front door open. An employee responded to check out the restaurant with an officer. It appeared that nothing was missing.
- Occurred between 4:25PM (12/05) and 5:10PM (12/05) – 7 Naples Rd
Victim reported that upon returning home she observed that a bedroom window had been opened and found various items taken from several rooms in the house. Missing items included an IPod, an IPod home system, a Nikon camera, a duffel bag and several jewelry items.
- Occurred between 8:30AM (12/05) and 6:40PM (12/05) – 1539 Beacon St
Victim reported that upon returning home she observed that her Mac laptop, IPod, IPod docking station, and Kodak digital camera were missing. Her roommate also reported that her Mac Laptop and IPod docking station were also taken from her bedroom. It appeared that entry was gained to the apartment via one of the bedroom window.
- Occurred at 11:20PM (12/05) – 18 Glenland RD
Reporting party stated that upon entering his unit’s basement he observed that the lock from his storage unit was missing. After checking his storage container, nothing appeared to be missing.
- Occurred between 5:20PM (12/05) and 5:40PM (12/05) – 18 Fuller St
Victim reported that she was at home when she heard a noise coming from her bedroom window. After checking her bedroom she noticed that the bedroom window had been opened. A suspect could not be located.
- Occurred between 2:57PM (12/06) and 3:07PM (12/06) – 21 Station St
Victim reported that she went to a store and had left her bag unattended on a chair near the store’s entrance. Upon returning to retrieve her bag she observed that it was missing. The bag is described as a black duffel bag containing a cell phone and several personal cards.
- Occurred between 9:00AM (12/05) and 7:00PM (12/05) – 1350 Beacon St
Store manager reports that while conducting inventory she discovered that a Nikon D60 digital camera valued at $649 was missing from the front display case in the store. There are no suspects at the time.
- Occurred between 5:30PM (12/05) and 11:30PM (12/05) – 302 Dean Rd
Victim reported that upon returning to her work vehicle she observed that her pocketbook was missing. The pocketbook is described as a Coach pocketbook containing several personal cards. The vehicle had been left unlocked.
- Occurred at 7:09PM (12/04) – 96 Franklin St
Victim reports that upon returning to her vehicle she observed that her rear license plate had been stolen.
- Occurred at 8:01PM (12/03) – 900 Commonwealth Ave (CVS)
Officers were dispatched to a report of a shoplifter at CVS. Upon arrival officers met with the manager who reported that a female subject had placed beauty products in her purse. Store officials were able to recover the stolen products before the suspect fled the scene.
- Occurred at 4:59PM (12/03) – 285 Harvard St
Victim reports that she was at a coffee shop and had placed her handbag at the back of her seat. She reported that after she left the shop she noticed that her wallet was missing from her purse. The wallet is red in color and contains several personal cards.
- Occurred between 5:00PM (9/06) and 12:00PM (9/11) – 1073 Beacon St
Victim reported that she observed jewelry was missing from her jewelry box. She had hosted a wedding event in her house earlier in the week where many guest had access to the rooms in her home.
- Occurred between 8:10AM (12/02) and 10:34AM (12/02) – 345 Harvard St
Victim reported that her wallet was stolen from her closet in her classroom. The wallet is described as a brown Banana Republic ladies wallet and contains several personal cards and papers.
- Occurred between 11:15AM (11/30) and 11:30AM (11/30) – 10 Brookline Pl
Victim reports that an audio device was stolen out of the MIDI Lab. The device is reported to be valued at $450.