Arrest: On March 29 Brookine Woman arrest for OUIL @ 10:18 pm Female suspect was stopped and arrested for OUIL at Newell Road & Kent Street in Brookline. She was also charged with not having her drivers license in possesison.
Larceny: On March 29th A Tabor place resident reported he was a victim of a larceny while working out at the Boston Sports Club on Atlantic Avenue in Boston on Monday evening. His wallet and credit cards were stolen.
Larceny: On March 29th a Boston resident reported Ski Equipment stolen. On March 16th, 2007 at 9:13 am A Boston resident reports while emptying her vehicle on Amory Street, she placed her skies, poles and boots on the sidewalk and parked her car, a short disatance away. When she returned her ski equipmant had vanished.
Assault & Battery: A Brighton man reports he was assaulted by a co-worker on March 2oth at the Park School onGoddard Ave in Brookline. The victim sought treatment at the St. Elizabeth Hospital in Brighton. A Complaint was sought in Brookline District Court for assault & battery for against a John Severini of Tyngsboro.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
- March 28, 2007 3:06 am Traffic arrest on Beacon St. Tomas McGrath of Braintree arrested for Operating a Motor Vehicle with a Suspended Drivers License.
- March 28, 2007 7:40pm Warrant arrest on High St. Tyrone Way arrested on a Default Warrant.
- Larceny reported at Brook St. One men's silver bicycle and one woman's Euro style bicycle stolen from in front of Brook St. The bicycles were locked together up against a tree.
- March 28, 2007 citizen reports she was the victim of idenity fraud. Numerous transactions had been made on her debit card account with Bank of America without her permission.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
- Occurred at 10:37 p.m. (3/23/07)- Washington Street
David Kelley and Imtiaz Khan were both arrested for Disorderly Conduct and Assault and Battery. While Kelley had been walking home, Khan had been riding his bicycle. Khan reportedly almost hit Kelley while riding. The two men began to yell at each other. Khan got off his bike and walked toward Kelley with his cell phone in his hand. Kelley took the cell phone and threw it. Both of them grabbed one another and a struggle took place. Kelley began to walk home again, and Khan grabbed his bike. Khan later approached Kelley again in front of Brookline Firehouse. Khan was carrying steel rod in his hand. At this time, several firefighters had come out of the firehouse. Kelley received an additional charge for defacing property (Khan’s cell phone), and Khan was additionally charged with assault by means of a dangerous weapon.
- Occurred at 6:00 p.m. (3/24/07)- St Paul Street
Zdzislaw Szymborski was placed under arrest for violation of a restraining order.
- Occurred at 9”09 p.m. (3/24/07)- Horace James Circle
Joao Deoliveira was arrested for Not Being Duly Licensed. He also received citations for Failure to Stop for a Red Light, and Operating after Suspension.
B&E&L OF MOTOR VEHICLE
- Between 4:45 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. (3/23/07)- Armory Street
The passenger side window of the victim’s vehicle had been smashed. A dash mounted Newvie GPS was stolen. The car alarm had awakened the victim’s neighbor, and when she looked out her window she has seen a white male wearing a grey hooded sweatshirt running from the parking lot.
- Between 11:00 p.m. (3/23/07) and 6:30 a.m. (3/24/07)- Russett Road
The driver side window of the victim’s vehicle had been smashed and a black leather purse was stolen. The purse had contained approximately $100, the victim’s cell phone, driver’s license, and two credit cards.
- Between 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. (3/24/07)- John Street
Rear passenger side window of the victim’s vehicle had been smashed and a black duffel bag had been taken from the back seat. The bag had contained school books, clothes, and other personnel items.
- Between 11:51 a.m. (3/4/07) and 11:51 a.m. (3/11/07)- White Place
At the above time and location, the victim’s bicycle was stolen. The bike had been in the victim’s backyard and had been locked to itself with a kryptonite bike lock.
- Between 8:00 a.m. (3/21/07) and 3:30 p.m. (3/24/07)- Bowker Street
At the above time and location, three bicycles were stolen from the victim’s backyard.
(The first bicycle was described as a specialized brand Hybrid women's 24 speed bike, burgundy in color valued at approximately $250. She stated the bike had a halogen light on the front handle bars and a label attached to the frame that read "Backbay Bicycle".
The second bicycle was described as a huge Jamis brand men's bike that was silver and red in color valued at approximately $300.
The third bicycle was described as a Bianchi brand women's 21 speed color black valued at approximately $300. She stated it had a torn seat, rusty handle bars, a halogen light on the front of it and a saddle bag on the right rear of the bike. It had been registered with the police department.)
- Occurred at 7:07 p.m. (3/17/07)- Short Street
At the above time and location, the suspect evaded a $13.60 taxi fare. The suspect was scheduled to go the police station in order to provide a check that would be sent to the cab driver. He never showed up and was not home the two times an officer went to his residence. A hearing will be requested.