- Occurred at 12:16am (7/29)-
22 High Street
Christopher Jaundoo of
- Occurred between 7:10 pm and 7:12 pm (7/28)
Employees of the Radio Shack stated that a Hispanic male entered the store and inquired about an i-Pod. When the employee attempted to get a case for the i-Pod, he noticed the male walking to the door with the i-Pod still in his hand. The employee attempted to stop the male, and the male replied “Don’t get poked”. The employee believed the male to have a knife.
- Occurred between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm (7/27)
30 Webster Street
Victim stated that he was a guest at the Courtyard Marriott Hotel. He had left his IBM Laptop in his hotel room. When he returned the computer was missing from his room.
- Occurred between 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm (7/26)
Victim stated that her wallet was taken out of her pocketbook that was hanging on the chair in her office. The victim found there to be unknown charges on her credit cards.
- Occurred between 10:00 am (7/26) and 4:00 pm (7/27)
Victim stated that a tennis bracelet was found to be missing from her jewelry box during the above times.
- Occurred between 5:00 pm (7/28) and 10:07 am (7/29)
Victim stated that between the above times his unlocked men’s bicycle was stolen from his front porch.
BE&L of Motor Vehicle
- Occurred between 12:01 am and 11:58 am (7/28)
The victim stated that she parks her vehicle in the
- Occurred between 4:00 am (7/23) and 1:39am (7/27)-
1010 West Roxbury Parkway
Officers observed “SOBRO” spray painted on both sides of a box truck that was making a delivery for Cheryl Ann’s Bakery.
- Occurred between 5:00 pm (07/20) and 9:00 am (7/24)-
1196 Beacon Street
Management Company reported that someone had used red spray paint on the side of the building. Officers were unable to make out the writing.
- Occurred between 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm (7/27)
10 Brookline Place
The Art Institute reported that they found threatening graffiti in the men’s room of the library.