Note to Readers:

The following information is based on initial reviews of incident reports and should not be considered a comprehensive list of all incidents reported. The blog reports do not include sex crimes, domestic abuse, juvenile information, medical reports, and other sensitive police reports. The blog may differ from local news sources as well as trends reported at

Thursday, November 8, 2007

November 7th Police Reports


  • Occurred at 2:44AM (11/07)- 724 Washington Street

Police on patrol witnessed a vehicle traveling with a defective break light and upon pulling the vehicle over discovered the driver’s right to operate had been suspended, and that his registration had been suspended. The driver was subsequently arrested.


  • Occurred at 4:37AM (11/07)- 21 Gibbs Street

Victim reports that while asleep she felt something touch her leg when she awoke she discovered it was not one of her roommates but a male figure standing 5’6-5’8 ft tall wearing dark clothing she followed the suspect who exited out the front door. Victim reported that they had left their apartment door unlocked. Nothing is reported stolen at this time and this case is still under investigation.


  • Occurred at 6:23AM (11/07)- 1281 West Roxbury Parkway

Police on patrol witnessed a vehicle traveling above the posted speed limit and upon pulling the vehicle over discovered the driver’s right to operate had been suspended. The man will be summonsed to court for Operating a Vehicle after License Suspension, and Operating above the posted speed limit.


  • Occurred between 12:44Pm (10/21) and 12:44PM (11/07)-22 Linden Place

Victim reported receiving calls from his bank informing him that someone was attempting to use fraudulent checks in his name. The victim believes the suspect took checks and a bank statement from his mail. The total loss of the fraud is $1,000.


  • Occurred between 8AM and 9:30AM (11/01)- 2 Brookline Place

Victim reported leaving her phone charging in a common room overnight, when she returned the next day her phone was missing. The cost of the phone is reported at $300.

No comments: