- Between 2:33 p.m. and 3:33 p.m. (5/17/07)-
11 Kent Street
While traveling down
- Between 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. (5/18/07)-
27 Francis Street
- Occurred at 6:09 p.m. (5/180/7)-
61 Park Street
Sean Patrick of
- Occurred at 6:40 a.m. (5/19/07)-
63 Longwood Avenue
Alec Sense of
- Occurred at 7:15 p.m. (5/19/07)-
John Street/Green Street
Fernando De Oliviera of
- Occurred at 6:14 p.m. (5/19/07)-
27 Egmont Street
Nomar Lugo of
- Occurred at 1:53 a.m. (5/20/07)-
Harvard Street/Babcock Street
Milton Alvarado of Jamaica Plain was placed under arrest for Unlicensed Operation of a motor Vehicle. Alvarado also received a citation for a defective headlight.
- Between 2:19 a.m. and 2:53 a.m. (5/20/07)-
Beacon St/Marshal Street
Melinda Martland of
B&E&L OF MOTOR VEHICLE
- Between 7:30 a.m. and 2:10 p.m. (5/18/07)- Westbourne Terrace
The front right passenger side window of the victim’s vehicle had been broken. A portable GPS unit, MP3 player with a charger, a cell phone and 4 CD cases filled with CD’s was stolen.
- Between 5:00 p.m. (5/16/07) and 10:00 a.m. (5/17/07)-
The victim’s backpack had been stolen from his motor vehicle. The vehicle had been unlocked.
- Occurred at 3:54 p.m. (5/19/07)-
890 Commonwealth Avenue
At the above time and location, a male suspect stole a bike from Landry’s Bicycles. An employee of the store had chased the suspect on bike on
- Between 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. (5/20/07)-
730 Commonwealth Ave
The victim reported that she had left her wallet at Café Royal. A check of credit card and bank accounts revealed that the victim’s bank card had been used.
- Between 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. (4/3/07)-
The victim reported that her checking account was missing money that she had not taken out herself. The victim contacted her bank and she was informed that the money was taken out using her ATM card. The victim believes that she may have lost her card or left it at an ATM. She stated that she writes her pin on the back of the card and that is why someone could have taken the money out.
- Between 11:30 p (5/16/07) and 3:30 p (5/17/07)- Davis Ave/White Pl
There are numerous tags on the wall of the Davis Path footbridge. The tags were “TANS” (which appeared seven times in red paint), and “REACT” (which appeared four times in gold paint).
- Occurred at 7:26 p.m. (5/20/07)-
Perry Street/Francis Street
Numerous mail boxes in the area of