- Occurred at 10:23 p.m. (3/27/07)- Rangeley Road
Richard Masonwas arrested for B&E&L of Motor Vehicles. Mason had been arrested for the B&E&L of one vehicle, but admitted to entering five or six unlocked vehicles and stealing change from them. He had also attempted to break into several other vehicles, but they had been locked. Mason stated that he had targeted houses that appeared to be “rich”.
- Occurred at 3:06 a.m. (3/28/07)- Beacon Street
William Newman was placed under arrest for Operating After Suspension. Newman also received citations for License Not in Possession, Speeding, and Seat Belt Violation.
- Between 10:18 p.m. and 10:50 p.m. (3/29/07)- Newell Road
Female suspect was arrested for Operating Under the Influence of an Intoxicating Liquor and No License in Possession.
- Occurred at 12:38 a.m. (3/31/07)- Boylston Street
Paul Pitman was arrested Operating a MV after Suspension, Operating a MV with an Expired Inspection Sticker, and Speeding.
- Occurred at 11:37 a.m. (3/31/07)- Harvard Street
Joyce Ferriabough was placed under arrest for Operating after Suspension. Ferriabough also received a citation for an illegal u-turn.
- Occurred at 3:39 p.m. (3/31/07)
Alfredo Hernandez and Oxana Hernandez were arrested for Domestic Assault and Battery. Both of the individuals were arrested because police were unable to determine the aggressor or the first to commit a battery.
- Occurred at 8:44 p.m. (3/31/07)- Harvard Street/Harvard Avenue
Elroy Lewis was arrested for Operating after Suspension and Minor Transporting Alcohol.
- Occurred at 1:51 a.m. (4/1/07)- Harvard Street/Verndale Street
Nathaniel Doe was arrested for a default warrant for failure to pay a fine out of Cambridge District Court. Doe had been a passenger of a vehicle pulled over for a traffic stop.
- Occurred at 12:00 a.m. (4/1/07)
Suspect was arrested for (1) count Assault & Battery with Dangerous Weapon for putting a large knife to his wife’s throat, (1) count Assault with a Dangerous Weapon for threatening her with a knife, (2) counts A&B for slapping and grabbing her face, and (3) counts of Threats.
- Between 6:00 p.m. (3/20/07) and 8:00 a.m. (3/22/07)- Brook Street
At the above time and location, the victim reported that two bicycles had been taken from the front of her home. The bikes had been locked together and placed against a tree. One bicycle was described as a men's silver and black bike with a speedometer and lights, unknown brand and valued at $250.00. The other was described as silver and black Euro style women's bike that had a basket in the front and back, unknown brand and valued at $200.00.
- Occurred at 8:46 a.m. (3/27/07)- Tabor Place
At the above time and location, the victim reported that his credit and debit card were missing from his wallet. The credit card was used at an appliance store located at Copley Place. The amount charged to the card was $3612.48.
- Between 10:00 a.m. and 10:20 a.m. (3/16/07)- Amory Street
At the above time and location, the victim had placed a package on the outside foyer of her place of work so that she could return to her vehicle. When she returned to the foyer the package was gone. The package had contained ski equipment, which included a set of skis, poles, and boots.
- Occurred at 5:19 p.m. (3/28/07)- Beacon Street
At the above time and location, new checks from Sovereign Bank intended for the victim were stolen. The checks had been left with the buildings door person, but were no where to be found when the victim went to retrieve them. Two of the checks have been cashed, both in the amount of $500 each.
- Between 9:00 a.m. (3/18/07) and 6:03 p.m. (3/29/07)- Harvard Street
At the above time and location, a gold and diamond ring was stolen from its locked jewelry case at Fire Opal. A key is needed to open the case. The ring was described as a Sara Graham gold band with yellow and black diamonds set on it.
- Occurred at 2:30 p.m. (4/1/07)- Harvard Street
At the above time and location, the victim reported that she had seen a black male suspect shoplifting from the basement storage area of the store. The victim had let the suspect into the store’s basement to use the men’s bathroom and did not monitor him as he did so. He was seen leaving the basement through the employee’s only door on video camera. The suspect had what appeared to be a bag of diapers in his hand. The subject was described as a black male, 30-40 years of age, wearing blue jeans, brown work boots, a dark gray jacket w/light gray sleeves and light gray breast jacket. The subject was also wearing a black baseball hat with a white circular logo.
- Between 1:20 p.m. and 4:35 p.m. (3/30/07)- Greenough Street
At the above time and location, the victim’s locker was broken into, and her IPod was stolen from her purse.
- Between 11:00 p.m. (3/31/07) and 4:00 a.m. (4/1/07)- Beacon Street
The victim reported that his laptop had been stolen. He stated that his 3 roommates had had a party at the above residence. Approximately 60-80 had been in attendance. When the party was ending, the victim noticed his laptop was missing.
- Between 12:00 p.m. (1/2/07) and 6:00 p.m. (3/19/07)- Thorndike Street
The victim reported that numerous transactions had been made on her Bank of America debit card account without her permission. A review of her statement revealed 52 fraudulent purchases had been made on Amazon.com totaling $2510.83.
- Between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. (3/20/07)- Goddard Avenue
The victim reported that his boss had assaulted him. The two men had been working and an argument began. During the argument, the boss struck the victim on the left side of his face with an open hand.
- Between 11:30 a.m. (28/07) and 10:00 a.m. (3/29/07)- Lee Street
At the above time and location, the victim reported the master padlock on his gate had been broken.
- Between 6:00 a.m. and 10:24 a.m. (3/30/07)- Commonwealth Avenue
The victim’s reported a long thin scratch on the driver side front door of his vehicle. The scratch was approximately two feet long in length, and appeared to have been made with a sharp object.
- Between 11:00 p.m. (3/31/07) and 2:00 p.m. (4/1/07)- Pleasant Street
Victim reported malicious damage made to her motor vehicle. The vehicle had a scratch that began at the rear tailgate and went up to the front driver side door.
- Between 1:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.- Beacon Street
The passenger side window of the victim’s vehicle had been broken. Nothing was taken.
- Between 2:24 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. (3/28/07)- Thornton Road
At the above time and location, the victim’s home had been broken into and items were taken from the residence. The items included a laptop computer, two men’s rings, $400 in Canadian currency, and a bottle of vodka. The suspect’s point of entry was made through an unlocked side window.
- Between 7:00 a.m. (3/26/07) and 3:46 p.m. (3/30/07)- Henry Street
The victim reported a breaking and entering of her home. The culprit’s point of entry appeared to be an unlocked rear bedroom window. Objects within the victim’s home were moved and opened, but nothing was reported stolen at this time.
- Occurred at 4:42 p.m. (4/1/07)- Clinton Road
At the above time and location, the victim had been in her home while a suspect had attempted to break in. She had been in the basement when she heard a noise from her laundry area. She looked into the room and saw a male at the basement window. He had broken the storm window and was attempting to gain entry. She stated that she asked, "What are you doing?" and the subject replied, "I don't know." The victim then ran up to her kitchen to call 911. The suspect was described as very thin white male with a beard, late twenties or early thirties, wearing a beige jacket.
- Between 11:30 p.m. (3/30/07) and 11:20 a.m. (3/31/07)- High Street
At the above time and location, graffiti was painted on the victim’s gate. It appeared to be the letters PDA, followed by an arrow.
- Between 11:30 p.m. (3/30/07) and 11:20 a.m. (3/31/07)- Robinson Playground
Similar damage as in C#1702 was done to a sign, fence, and barrel at Robinson Playground.
- Between 11:30 p.m. (3/30/07) and 12:46 p.m. (3/31/07)- Cypress Street
Graffiti was reported on the victim’s commercial property. Damage was made on the side of the building.
- Between 5:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. (3/30/07)- Cypress Street
“PDA” followed by two numbers “07” were spray painted with light blue paint on the victim’s garage door.