- Occurred at 4:38 p.m. (4/17/07)- Washington Street
Alfidis Victorino of Roslindale was placed under arrest for Operating After Suspension. Victorino also received citations for a red light violation.
- Between 9:35 p.m. and 9:47 p.m. (4/17/07)- Harvard Street, CVS
Mosoud Abazari of Watertown was arrested for Shoplifting. Abazari had taken a Cosco Juvenile Umbrella Stroller and a candy bar from the store without paying. The manager of the store stopped him and asked him to return the items. Abazari complied, but appeared intoxicated.
- Occurred at 8:07 p.m. (4/14/07)- Commonwealth Avenue
At the above time and location, the store supervisor reported an attempted shoplifting. The supervisor had heard the suspect trying to break into a locked display case. When the supervisor approached him, the suspect appeared nervous and walked out of the store. Security cameras showed that the suspect was a black male, 26-30 years of age, 6’5”, large build, wearing blue jeans, a black jacket with a gray hooded sweatshirt underneath, a baseball hat with a whit brim and gray/blue black and white sneakers.
- Between 3:00 p.m. (3/29/07) and 11:00 a.m. (3/31/07)- Longwood Ave
At the above time and location, the victim reported that several tools and ornaments were taken from his premise without his knowledge. The items were a Dewalt Jigsaw drill (valued at $99.00), a glass vessel bathroom fixture (valued at $149.00) and a Jewish ornament (valued at $38.63).
B&E&L OF MOTOR VEHICLE
- Between 11:30 a.m. and 4:45 p.m. (4/15/07)- Vernon Street
The front passenger side window of the victim’s vehicle had been smashed. A black Navman N40i portable GPS unit (valued at $500) was stolen.
- Between 8:17 p.m. and 8:27 p.m. (4/15/07)- Beacon Street
At the above time and location, the victim’s vehicle was damaged while parked in the Trader Joe’s parking lot. There were several silver colored marks along the entire driver side of the vehicle, possibly done by keying.
- Between 9:00 pm (4/15/07) and 3:20 am (4/16/07)- Pleasant St/Dummer St
The rear window of the victim’s vehicle had been shattered. Nothing was missing.
- Between 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (4/4/07)- Thatcher Street
At the above time and location, the victim’s home had been broken into. Cash ($1500), along with a key to the victim’s new vehicle had been stolen. The cash had been on top of a wooden box in front of the window, and the key had been on the window sill. It appears the point of entry was made via the unlocked first floor window. There had been an attempt at the rear kitchen window.
- Between 8:00 a.m. (5/1/06) and 8:00 a.m. (11/1/06)- St Paul Street
The victim reported that someone had used his name and social security number and opened an account with Verizon Wireless. The bill had been ran up over $1000 and was never paid.
- Between 11:00 p.m. (4/13/07) and 10:00 a.m. (4/14/07)- Cypress Street
At the above time and location, the victim noticed fresh graffiti on the side of the building. The marks on the building resembled “ICER” and “PDA”. The building has been damaged two other times in recent weeks.
- Between 10:00 p.m. (4/13/07) and 4:46 p.m. (4/14/07)- Stearns Road
The side of the building had been tagged sometime overnight. The tag had been spray painted in white and read “TANG”.
- Between 10:14 (4/13/07) and 10:14 (4/15/07)- Babcock Street
The rear of the building’s right side and the garage bay had both been tagged. The spray painted tags included “TANG” and “SPOOK”.