- Occurred at 7:34 a.m. (6/21/07)-
706 Washington Street
Brandon Wellington of
- Occurred at 11:46 a.m. (6/21/07)-
350 Washington Street
Carlos Furtado of
- Occurred at 1:26 a.m. (6/23/07)-
Harvard Street/ Beacon Street
Rafael Outland of
- Occurred at 2:41 a.m. (6/24/07)-
525 Harvard Street
Matthew Aiello of
- Between 12:35 p.m. and 12:40 p.m. (6/20/07)-
0 Churchill Street
The reporting officer had observed Julio Garcio of
- Between 10:00 a.m. (6/17) and 9:00 p.m. (6/20)- 56 Mason Terrace
The victim reported that an unknown suspect had attempted to break into her home while she had been away. The glass panes of her rear door had been broken and the door lock and dead bolt were unlocked. The suspect had not gained entry due to a third lock that was not defeated.
- Between 10:21 a.m. (6/19) and 12:00 p.m. (6/20)-
18 Browne Street
The victim reported that a bird bath was stolen from her yard. The bird bath was gray-colored, made from resin ceramic, and about 20 inches tall. The bird bath had been in a common walkway of 18 and
- Between 4:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. (6/21/07)-
155 Harvard Street
The victim reported that she believes her wallet was stolen from her backpack during her times in either Stop and Shop or Trader Joe’s Supermarket. The victim described her wallet as a black leather bi-fold with red on the top portion.
B&E&L OF MOTOR VEHICLE
- Between 1:30 p.m. and 3:25 p.m. (6/22)-
Pond Avenue/ Allerton Street
The passenger side window of the victim’s vehicle was smashed and a Magellan GPS unit was stolen.
- Between 8:30 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. (6/22/07)-
1200 Beacon Street
The right passenger side window of the victim’s vehicle was smashed while parked just before the taxi stand in front of the Holiday Inn. The TomTom GPS unit that had been attached to the front windshield was stolen from the vehicle.
- Between 6:00 p.m. (6/22) and 5:00 p.m. (6/23)-
49 Marion Street
The front passenger side window of the victim’s vehicle had been broken. The main part of the victim’s GPS unit was taken from the closed center console, along with the mounting system which had been attached to the front windshield.
- Occurred at 11:19 a.m. (6/24/07)-
0 Park Street
Graffiti was reported on a “Do Not Enter” sign on
- Between 12:00 p.m. (6/18) and 4:15 p.m. (6/20)-
389 Washington St
The manager of the Clothesline Laundromat reported a large tag had been keyed into the two front window panes on the left side of the Laundromat’s front entrance.