Note to Readers:

The following information is based on initial reviews of incident reports and should not be considered a comprehensive list of all incidents reported. The blog reports do not include sex crimes, domestic abuse, juvenile information, medical reports, and other sensitive police reports. The blog may differ from local news sources as well as trends reported at

Wednesday, June 14, 2017



4:55 am: Officers responded to an address on Babcock Street for an unknown disturbance. Upon arrival, the reporting party stated that it sounded like someone was banging on the walls and doors in the apartment below her. Officers went to investigate and eventually were let into an apartment on the second floor where they made contact with two people locked inside a bedroom. Neither could open the door and with their consent officers were able to force the door open. It appeared that the door swelled due to the heat and it became jammed. After speaking to both parties, it was found the commotion was caused by their efforts to free themselves.

8:56 am: Officers were dispatched to an address on Auburn Street for a report of vandalism. The reporting party stated that some of her vehicle accessories including rain guards and emblems had been removed/stolen from her car. She believed this could have occurred between 6/11 and 6/12.

11:20 am: Officers arrested an individual on the corner of Gordon Street and Commonwealth Avenue. A warrant had been issued for the subject’s arrest in regards to an incident on 6/9/2017 in which he was charged for shoplifting. When detectives located him and other units arrived, the warrant was confirmed and the subject was made aware of the arrest warrant. He was placed into custody without incident. A capped hypodermic needle was located and removed from the subject’s pocket and he was transported for booking.

5:04 pm: An individual reported that her rings had been stolen. She stated that on 6/12 she had gone to a gym on Boylston Street and had locked her belongings in a locker. A few hours later, she retrieved her belongings from her locker and left. Soon after, she realized she left her two rings in the now unlocked locker. She returned to the gym, but when she arrived the rings were not there. The gym staff was notified on the incident and the reporting party was unaware of if the gym had video surveillance.

No comments: