- Occurred at 3:00 a.m. (06/01/07)-
Griggs Rd/ Washington St
Angela Aiello of Allston was placed under arrest for Operating after Suspension. Aiello also received a citation for speeding and defective equipment.
- Occurred at 9:30 am (06/01/07)-
Preslrey Witter of
- Occurred at 10:47 am (06/01/07)-
- Occurred at 6:61 pm (06/01/07)-
Kent St/ Linden St
- Occurred at 2:51 pm (06/02/07)
1024 Beacon Street
Justin Turner of
- Occurred at 6:44 pm (06/02/07)-
David Velez last known address out of
- Occurred at 9:04 pm (06/02/07)-
Thomas Crowell of
- Occurred between 11:20 am and 11:43 am (06/03/07)
Wesley Beaumont of
- Between 6:00 pm (05/22/07) and 6:00 pm (05/20/2007)-
Beacon St/Englewood Ave
Town of Brookline Park and Conservation department reported that a total of twenty-four bushes were stolen from three different locations along
- Between 7:40 am (06/01/07) and 2:30 pm (0601/07)-
Between the above times, the victim stated that his bike was stolen from the front of the
- Between 08:00 am (05/21/07) and 2:05 pm (05/21/07)-
Victim reported that his cell phone was stolen from his sons back pack at the
- Between 6:00pm (06/01/07) and 7:00 am (06/02/07)-
Victim stated that between the above times her bicycle was stolen from her back backyard and a different bike was left in its place.
- Occurred between 12:30pm and 9:15 pm (06/02/07)-
Victim stated that between the above times a stainless steel solar powered walkway light was stolen from their yard.
- Occurred at 2:58 pm (06/01/07)-
The victim stated that she owns the property above, when she entered with a handyman to do repairs, it was found that there were pictures on the wall that had been tagged with spray paint. A set of stairs within the house were missing as well as damaged banisters and a chandelier. The victim also reported that the insulation on the pipes had been damaged along with some of the plaster and sheer rock within the house. Officers were unable to make contact with the tenants.
- Between 9:00pm (06/02/07) and 5:00am (06/03/07)-
Victim stated that he parked his car in his rented space overnight. When the victim returned to the vehicle in the morning he found the sun visor clams to be damaged along with his dome lamp and drivers side seat lever. Items were moved around the vehicle, but nothing appeared to be stolen.
B&E&L of Motor Vehicle
- Between 5:00 pm (06/02/07) and 9:00 am (06/03/07)-
The victim stated that when she returned to her vehicle she noticed that from the center console, a life line road kit had been opened and a screwdriver was missing.
Occurred between 1:06 am and 2:00am (06/02/07)
Boston Dispatch received a call from an anonymous call from a male caller on a pay-phone located at