- Occurred at 6:11 p.m. (5/5/07)- 35 Shaw Road
Andrew McCollum of Michigan was arrested for being a Fugitive from Justice and for Willful Violation of a Town of Brookline By-Law, soliciting without a permit. McCollum had been allegedly selling magazines for the company, Strictly Business, Inc.
- Occurred at 7:18 p.m. (5/5/07)- Hammond Street/Boylston Street
Omar Taylor of Alabama was placed under arrest for Not being Duly Licensed. During the finger printing process of booking, it was revealed the Taylor had provided the police with a false name (alias Timothy Moore). Taylor was charged for providing the false name and also for a fraudulent license.
- Between 12:55 a.m. and 1:30 a.m. (5/6/07)- 1100 Boylston Street
Anton Miles of Boston was arrested for Operating after Suspension. Lee also received a citation for speeding, giving a false name to a police officer (alias David Lee), furnishing a false name and SS# after an arrest during the booking process, forgery, and uttering. Miles was also arrested for outstanding warrants.
- Occurred at 2:09 p.m. (5/6/07)- 1469 Beacon Street
Vibeke Gonzalez of Brookline was arrested sexual conduct for a fee. Police had discovered an exotic ad on Craigslist.com. An investigation of the ad resulted in the arrest of Gonzalez.
- Occurred at 1:37 a.m. (5/7/07)- Cypress Street/East Milton Road
Kevin Diggs of Dorchester was placed under arrest for operating without a driver’s license. Diggs was additionally received a citation for a red light violation.
- Between 5:45 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. (4/30/07)- 115 Greenough Street, B.H.S.
At the above time and location, the victim had left his cell phone on the school bus. When the victim’s father later called the phone, a man by the name of “Carlos” answered. The cell phone service has been suspended.
- Between 10:00 a.m. and 10:30 p.m. (5/4/07)- 40 Webster Street
The victim reported that she had left her watch on a coffee table located inside her room at the Courtyard Marriott. When she returned to the room, the watch was missing.
- Between 10:00 p.m. (5/5/07) and 1:33 p.m. (5/6/07)- Pleasant Street
At the above time and location, the victim’s Trek mountain bike was taken from the rear of his residence. The bike had been unsecured leaning up against the side of the apartment building. The bike was described as approximately five years old and had was black with white lettering.
- Between 4:45 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. (5/6/07)- University Road
At the above time and location, the victim reported that her son’s wheelchair was missing from the garage. A witness had observed a white male, thin build, with black hair going up University Avenue toward Beacon Street with a wheelchair.
- Between 12:00 p.m. and 12:30 p.m. (5/7/07)- 1309 Beacon Street
The victim reported that her wallet was stolen from her while she was shopping at Trader Joe’s. She stated that while she was grinding coffee a tall, black male reached over her right shoulder and then placed his other arm around her left side (near her pocketbook) to grab a loaf of bread. As she walked away she felt tug on her bag. The victim thought nothing of the incident until she went to purchase her items and her wallet was missing.
B&E&L OF MOTOR VEHICLE
- Between 9:00 a.m. (5/3/07) and 8:30 a.m. (5/4/07)- Forest Street
The victim’s unlocked motor vehicle was broken into and approximately $5 in spare change was taken.
- Between 9:30 a.m. and 9:40 a.m. (5/5/07)-Welland Road
A witness had heard the window of the victim’s vehicle smash and observed a suspect running away from it. The suspect was described as a male, light skinned black or Hispanic, thin build, wearing a dark blue t-shirt and possibly jeans. The owner of the vehicle confirmed that a Finedrive portable GPS system had been stolen.
- Between 6:00 p.m. (5/4/07) and 10:35 a.m. (5/5/07)- Alberta Road
The victim’s two unlocked motor vehicles had been broken into. The suspect had taken approximately $5 in loose change and attempted to remove the dash mounted GPS system from one vehicle. The suspect had gone through the glove compartment of the other vehicle, but nothing was taken.
- Between 10:15 p.m. (5/4/07) and 7:00 a.m. (5/5/07)- Alberta Road
The victim’s two unlocked motor vehicles were broken into. A Cannon Digital camera, Motorola radio, and approx $5 in loose change were taken from one vehicle. Nothing was taken from the second vehicle, but the suspect had gone through the glove compartment.
- Between 7:00 p.m. (5/4/07) and 7:00 a.m. (5/5/07)- Alberta Road
The victim’s unlocked motor vehicle had been broken into, but nothing was taken or damaged. The suspect had gone through the glove compartment.
- Between 2:45 p.m. and 3:20 p.m. (5/6/07)- 1300 Boylston Street, Healthworks
The passenger side window of the victim’s vehicle had been smashed and a backpack was taken from the front seat. The backpack had contained a wallet, one debit card, a book, a checkbook, and assorted personal papers.
- Between 1:45 p.m. and 2:45 p.m. (5/6/07)- Boylston Street
The rear window of the victim’s motor vehicle was smashed and a black nylon diaper bag was stolen.
- Occurred at 1:35 a.m. (5/5/07)- Boylston Street
At the above time and location, the lower right corner of a window at Liner Tire was smashed. It appears that the damage could have been caused by a small object.
- Occurred at 3:57 a.m. (5/5/07)- Feneno Terrace
At the above time and location, the suspect had set fire to his ex-girlfriend’s belongings in the rear parking lot. The items included shoes, clothing, and papers.
- Occurred at 2:32 a.m. (5/6/07)- 1048 Commonwealth Avenue
A front plate glass at The Wilderness House had been shattered. A search of the area revealed pieces of a blue porcelain mug. It appears that this object had been thrown at the window.
- Between 7:30 a.m. (5/5/07) and 5:30 a.m. (5/6/07)- Juniper Street
At the above time and location, the rear window of the victim’s vehicle was smashed. A broken Corona beer bottle was retrieved from the vehicle.
- Between 9:00 p.m. (4/26/07) and 5:30 a.m. (4/27/07)- Kent St, Parson’s Field
At the above time and location, the caretaker of Parson’s field noticed multiple instances of malicious damage. Four pads that lined the fence appear to have been slashed. A pad on the left side of the field that had the “N” cut out of it. The Husky emblem in the middle of the field had its eye painted and there picture of male genitalia drawn on the turf near the Husky’s mouth. There was also damage to the turf near the fifty yard line.
- Between 11:00 p.m. (5/5/07) and 1:00 a.m. (5/6/07)- Babcock Street
The front door window of the apartment building had been smashed. It appeared that two large rocks were used to smash the window.
- Between 10:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. (5/3/07)- 367 Harvard Street
The victim reported that while working at the above address, she had observed a group of youths from the Devotion school throwing rocks at the vehicles parked on Stedman Street When the victim went outside she discovered that there was a small dent on her front passenger door and that her hubcap had been cracked.
- Between 3:50 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. (5/7/07)- Highland Avenue/Pond Avenue
The victim reported graffiti on the field house walls and doors at Downes Field. The graffiti consisted of the following words: truth, zyro, bagel, pda, sec, and wep. The tags were written in black and white.
MOTOR VEHICLE THEFT
- Between 5:30 a.m. and 8:07 a.m. (5/5/07)- Goodnough Road
At the above time and location, the victim’s 1998 Mercedes was stolen from his driveway.
- Between 9:25 p.m. and 9:35 p.m. (5/5/07)- 205 Beverly Road
At the above time and location, a group of six (6) individuals had prearranged a meeting at the Baker School park to “settle a score”. The group had intended to wrestle. The plan had been for four of them to pair up while the two others refereed. However, all six individuals became involved. One of them was punched in the mouth and ran off. He called the police because he was worried about leaving one of the other individuals behind. All parties involved will be summonsed to a Clerk’s Hearing for Assault and Battery.