- Between 10:00 p.m. (4/24/07) and 5:30 a.m. (4/25/07)- 660 Chestnut Hill Ave
At the above time and location, a large red “X” was painted on the outer front door of the victim’s home. The street number marker and retaining wall also had some spray paint on them. A further check of the area revealed “JAMA” painted on the street, “AL4W” on the side walk, and spray paint on a sign.
- Between 5:00 p.m. (4/13/07) and 9:00 a.m. (4/18/07)- 205 Beverly Road
At the above time and location, two envelopes containing cash and checks were taken from two separate classrooms at Baker School. One envelope contained approximately $190 and the other $220. The cash and checks were donations from parents for a an upcoming play the school is putting on.
- Between 6:30 p.m. (4/24/07) and 4:45 p.m. (4/25/07)- Browne Street
At the above time and location, several windows at the victim’s residence had been broken. Three cactus plants and several photos were missing from the inside, but were later rediscovered on a window ledge where the first window had been broken. All the basement windows have iron security bars, and it appears the items were moved by reaching through the bars.
B&E&L OF MOTOR VEHICLE
- Between 7:00 p.m. (4/24/07) and 9:00 a.m. (4/25/07)- Chestnut Hill Ave
The victim reported that someone had opened the unlocked door to her vehicle, and searched through the property. Nothing appears to be missing from the vehicle.
- Occurred at 5:40 p.m. (4/13/07)- Princeton Road
The victim reported that there had been two fraudulent charges made to his credit card with TigerDirect.com.
- Occurred at 7:41 (4/24/07)- Beacon Street
A fraudulent transaction was made the victim’s bank account. The amount of $324 had been transferred from the account to Toyota Financial Services. The transaction appeared to be fraud that occurred over the internet.