- Occurred at 12:12 a.m. (4/20/07)- Boylston Street/High Street
Daniel Giles of Burlington was arrested for Operating after Suspension and speeding.
- Between 2:50 a.m. and 3:20 a.m. (4/20/07)- Harvard Street
Rochelle Janey of Brookline was placed under arrest for Sexual Conduct for a Fee. He was also arrested for a warrant for failure to appear.
- Occurred at 9:30 a.m. (4/20/07)- Longwood Avenue
Etsuko Kaneki of Brookline was arrested for Domestic Assault and Battery. Kaneki had kicked and pushed her husband during an argument.
- Between 7:00 p.m. and 7:06 p.m. (4/20/07)- Beacon Street
Harry Johnson of Boston was arrested for two counts of Shoplifting. Johnson had stolen 5 bottles of Eucerin Plus hand cream from Walgreen’s, and 13 bottle of Palmer Cocoa cream from CVS. A used burnt glass pipe used for crack cocaine was located in Johnson’s interior coat pocket and he was additionally charged with possession of class B.
- Occurred at 1:35 a.m. (4/20/07)- Harvard Street
The front window of Downtown Shooz was shattered. There was no apparent sign of entry, or a sign of any tool used to break the glass.
- Between 10:00 a.m. (4/15/07) and 12:00 a.m. (4/16/07)- Westbourne Tr
The front first floor door of the victim’s residence had two scratch marks on it. One scratch mark was on the left side of the door and was approximately a foot long. The second scratch was on the right and appeared to be a carved “F”. The victim believes that the damage may have been made by a tenant of the building.